GUIDELINES FOR THE PROPER SUBMISSION OF BLOOD SAFETY INDICATOR (BSI) FORMS FOR THE CONSOLIDATION OF THE ANNUAL BSI REPORT (COUNTRY LEVEL) C/O NATIONAL VOLUNTARY BLOOD SERVICES PROGRAM – INFORMATION MANAGEMENT UNIT (NVBSP – IMU)
- Can be downloaded at the Official BSI website: nvbsp.doh.gov.ph/bsi/public/
- Should there be difficulties accessing the website, a copy can be requested by sending an email at email@example.com
* Note: The Official BSI form (blank) follows a formula that is used in the consolidation of Annual BSI reports (Country Level), ensuring the data integrity and to avoid erroneous data inputs.
- Hard copy
- Scanned copy
- PDF (portable document format)
- MS word format (docs)
- Power Point format
- Customized excel sheets including old BSI report template (2011 and below)
* Note: Please be advised that the Official BSI form (blank) is the ONLY format that the NVBSP - IMU will accept.
Forms that did/ will not follow the official format will be returned to the sender.
- A completed BSI form should be in Annual (January – December) format
- For BSI reports in quarterly formats, you are requested to consolidate the data in Annual format first before submitting the report to NVBSP – IMU.
- Submission of the completed BSI forms should be through the website (via upload) or via email only, to ensure that everything is properly documented
- A confirmation letter will be sent to the BSF once NVBSP - IMU received and reviewed the submitted BSI report
Reference: Department Circular 2009-0048
PLEASE PROVIDE ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED BEFORE YOU PROCEED
TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BSI BLANK WORKSHEET
NEWS AND UPDATE
- BSI website is now up and running as of April 17, 2018.
- We are currently collecting data from the year period 2019.
- Deadline for submission of BSI report 2018 is on October 31, 2019. Please submit your reports before the deadline.
- (02) 995 - 3846 loc. 214